====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ====== level 1 Longtooth Shifter, Warden Build: Wild Warden Guardian Might: Wildblood
FINAL ABILITY SCORES Str 18, Con 12, Dex 12, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 8.
STARTING ABILITY SCORES Str 16, Con 12, Dex 12, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 8.
AC: 17 Fort: 15 Reflex: 11 Will: 15 HP: 34 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 8
TRAINED SKILLS Nature +9, Endurance +7, Athletics +10, Perception +9
UNTRAINED SKILLS Acrobatics, Arcana, Bluff -1, Diplomacy -1, Dungeoneering +4, Heal +4, History, Insight +4, Intimidate -1, Religion, Stealth, Streetwise -1, Thievery
FEATS Level 1: Toughness
POWERS Warden at-will 1: Weight of Earth Warden at-will 1: Resilience of Life Warden encounter 1: Wildblood Frenzy Warden daily 1: Form of Mountain’s Thunder
ITEMS Adventurer’s Kit, Hide Armor, Halberd, Javelin (3)
Geoffrei is an orphan. While he was out gathering for his small arboreal village, it was sacked and destroyed by what he could only assume were bandits. Not wanting to see the empty faces of his loved ones, and for fear that whatever did this would return, Geoffrei turned his back on the only place he knew, and ran. Alone in the forest Geoffrei tried his best to survive, but at his age (7) making it from day to day was proving a difficult task. As the forest eroded his constitution, Geoffrei stumbled upon a situation not unlike his own. A young abandoned wolf pup whimpers as a opportuntistic cayote cautiously closes the distance. Without hesitation, Geoffrei drives the cayote off and waits with the pup for its mother to return. This event sparked a kind of symbiotic relationship between Geoffrei and the wolf pack which is where he spent the rest of his younger years.
As he steeped into adolescence it became increasingly obvious to Geoffrei that his path and the wolves’ would soon diverge. After a difficult goodbye, Geoffrei cut his ties with the pack for the first time since his village, headed for civilization. Geoffrei’s crude mannerisms and poor grasp of common made his first few nights in the nearby city rather turbulent, particularly with the town guards who demanded identification before granting entry. After much deliberation the guards agreed to help Geoffrei fill the proper forms to identify himself. When asked to complete a piece of parchment with his name, Geoffrei summoned what small amount of common literacy his childhood village had imbued in him and attempted to spell the name his parents gave him. Having scrawled the letters “Geoffrei” on the blank space, the guards chuckled and decided that one name would suffice to identify such a strange child. Having been granted access to the city, he eventually convinced the local blacksmith to lodge him in exchange for helping out in the shop. Here Geoffrei would spend the remainder of his younger years reintegrating into society and developing an appetite for adventure.
1. His childhood has left him with little identity in the way of family or racial culture.
2. Geoffrei is very independant and self sufficient.
3. Geoffrei has very little sense of “home”. His only belongings are what he carries with him.
4. Geoffrei is strong willed and his opinion does not sway easily.
5. While Geoffrei has little connection to locations or belongings, he cares deeply for those around him, and would protect them at all costs.
1. Geoffrei is infinitely intrigued by his childhood village. His goal is to learn more about his heritage, and perhaps more about that fateful night that.
2. I would like to see him perhaps return to the razed village.
1. The night that orphaned Geoffrei haunts him. When he recounts the memory as an adult he begins to notice things that eluded his childish mind. A torn knight’s emblem he spotted on the ground suggests to him that his village’s destruction may not have been as random of an event as he once thought…
2. (he doesnt know) Geoffrei is not the only survivor or his village! There exists one more absentee that evening, a longtooth shifter named Kael. As Kael is a good deal older than Geoffrei, he may have more information regarding the raid.