The city has a reputation of being more loose when it comes to the letter of the law, and many misdemeanors go unreported, or are ignored by guardsmen “looking the other way” for a cut. Despite this, the city is also known for welcoming outcasts, and there is a strong sense of community across the various districts that make up the central area of the city.
The governing Merchant Council is made up of the following members:
- Lord Cruor Milner (Human) – Spokesman for the council. Animal trader.
- Lady Janatra Drovers (Female) – Weaver’s Guild/Tailoring and hidden bonus supplies
- Lord Paneak Shipsail (Human) – Deceased; slain fighting invading Lizardfolk of the Black Wyrmtalon. Metals/ore.
- Lady Brenys Chorster (Human) – Lumber and wood products
- Lord Walgeon Gellantara (Half-elf) – Arms & Armour